Thursday, December 30, 2010

End of Year Discount Coupon!!

Hello ladies and gentlemen =)


I hope everyone's had a good Christmas, stuffing yourself silly and spending quality time with your loved ones.2010's coming to an end soon, how was yours? You can share them with me if u like by leaving a comment under this post =)


Well, for me, I've decided to live by the motto 'Carpe Diem!' in 2011 =) Seize the day and enjoy the last few days of 2010!


Finally, thank you for your support in Moiey's Whimsical Charms. There will be a 10% discount code available from NOW till the 1st of January 2011 (2359 Singapore time). All you need to do is 'LIKE' our facebook page (link is in the right column) and u'll see the discount code posted on our facebook page =)


Take care and I'll end this post with two pictures from my trip at Turkey.


Cheers!

With love,

No comments:

Post a Comment